Spouse Accounts

Your spouse can join Triple S or the Flexible Rollover Product (FRP).

Triple S members - your spouse can join Triple S.
FRP investors - your spouse can join the FRP.

Benefits for your spouse:

Benefits for you:

How does it work?

Note: your spouse's employer contributions cannot be directed into their Triple S or FRP Spouse Account.

Find out more

Read the “Spouse Members and Spouse Accounts” fact sheet.

Member Portal Login Call us on 1300 369 315
Email Super SA