Your spouse can join Triple S or the Flexible Rollover Product (FRP).
Triple S members - your spouse can join Triple S.
FRP investors - your spouse can join the FRP.
Benefits for your spouse:
- Super SA’s low fees
- Low cost insurance
- Access to member-only products.
Benefits for you:
- You might be eligible for the spouse tax offset of up to $540 pa.
How does it work?
- It takes one form to apply
- Contributions can be "split" from your Triple S account into the Spouse Account
- You can also contribute via BPAY
Super SA no longer accepts payments made via cash, cheque or money order.
Note: your spouse's employer contributions cannot be directed into their Triple S or FRP Spouse Account.
Find out more
Read the “Spouse Members and Spouse Accounts” fact sheet.