If you leave the public service you can stay in Triple S.
Triple S has key features you won’t find at other super funds
- You can access your super at age 55, subject to applicable tax rates
- That’s up to 5 years earlier than most other super schemes
- Member-only platinum rated retirement products
How to keep your Death and TPD insurance
If you're working you can:
- Roll your Triple S account into the Flexible Rollover Product within 60 days
- That way you may be able to continue your Death and TPD Insurance without providing extra medical information
If you join the Flexible Rollover Product...
- Your super falls under Commonwealth preservation rules.
Find out more
Download the Flexible Rollover Product (FRP) PDS.